Yep, it’s that time again—National Grilled Cheese Day! This year, I have yet another amazing recipe to share with you. And, it includes delicious Humboldt Fog Goat Cheese. Yum!
Humboldt Fog Goat Cheese (However much you want for the cheesiness!)
2 slices of dark Rye bread
1 tbsp of butter
1 dollop of honey
1) Spread the Humboldt Fog Goat Cheese between two slices of dark Rye Bread.
2) Preheat a panini maker and melt butter on it. I recommend this panini maker.
3) Add the sandwich to the panini maker and cook on one side until you see the top sizzling. It’ll be hard to see if the bread is golden because the bread is a dark rye, but probably around two minutes.
4) Use a spatula and flip the sandwich over for another two minutes.
5) Open the sandwich and put the honey on the cheese. Cut in half and enjoy ASAP while it’s warm!
This makes one sandwich. But it’s so good, you may want to make a few more just for yourself. Ha!
You’re going to thank me after your first bite. For last year’s grilled cheese recipe, go here.